DCP-Redford Family Update: October 17, 2022
DCP-Redford Mid-week Family Update: October 17, 2022
Greetings DCP-Redford Families:
We are grateful for all your support of the DCP-Redford community. We had a very successful Open House with a few sign ups for a Parent-Teacher Organization. If you were unable to attend, and this is something you are interested in, please reach out to myself or Mrs. Olds. We look forward to continuing to build a strong partnership together as we serve our students!
Updates and Reminders:
- Family Survey: Please take this important survey to provide input on our school. We will use your responses to inform future planning! ytsurvey.org/distinctivefamily22
- Fall and winter weather: As the weather changes, and we continue to have outdoor recess, please make sure your child(ren) are coming to school dressed appropriately: coats, hats, gloves, etc. If a family is in need of any warm weather clothes, please reach out to the office!
- Lost and Found: We have several missing items in our lost and founds. If your child came up with missing items, please have them check or schedule a time to visit the school to check the lost and found. Thank you!
- Visitor's Pass: All visitors must check into the office and sign in upon entry. No visitors may exit the main office to other locations in the building without a visitor's pass or escort. Thank you for your understanding in this matter of safety.
- Halloween: Please see below and the additional Halloween email for information regarding Halloween activities and events
- 10/ 19 Wednesday and every Wednesday 1:00 Dismissal
- 10/27 Trunk or Treat: This is a family event! Families are welcome to come decorate their trunks, bring candy, and their child(ren) to participate in our fun trunk or treat event! This event will go from 6:00-7:00 so cars should come early to begin set up. Thanks so much!!
- 11/8 Report Card Conferences 7:45am-12pm
- 11/9 Report Card Conferences 1-4pm